• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**** FedEx

chopper duke

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
205   0
Reaction score
I hate them. Have for years and years. They seem to be the worst about losing packages and mis-delivering them. Anyway, I ordered an item from South Carolina. It gets picked up on Thursday a mere 140 miles away. Takes it 16 hours to get to Atlanta, but whatever, it made it. Another 3 hours to get to Decatur but it's there before 8 Friday morning. Do they deliver it to Snellville so I can pick it up? Nope. In fact, the tracking even says "Not due for delivery". Rather than just deliver the ****ing package, they sit on it. All weekend. Okay, you figure, hey, they'll deliver it on Monday. Nope. Same bull****. They sit on it for another day. Why? What's the purpose of this, to not deliver packages early? 5 ****ing days to deliver a package 140 miles. **** FedEx right in their ****ing bitch ass.

Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 4.02.56 PM.png

If it ain’t due maybe the computerized prioritizing system just pushed it down the priority list to give the drivers time to deliver the packages that are due.

I'm guessing it was shipped ground, but I figured for the $30 I paid for shipping, it would at least be 2-day. Just pissed because I could have picked it up this past weekend but now have the pleasure of waiting until this Saturday to get it.

Back
Top Bottom