• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**** FedEx

I hate them. Have for years and years. They seem to be the worst about losing packages and mis-delivering them. Anyway, I ordered an item from South Carolina. It gets picked up on Thursday a mere 140 miles away. Takes it 16 hours to get to Atlanta, but whatever, it made it. Another 3 hours to get to Decatur but it's there before 8 Friday morning. Do they deliver it to Snellville so I can pick it up? Nope. In fact, the tracking even says "Not due for delivery". Rather than just deliver the ****ing package, they sit on it. All weekend. Okay, you figure, hey, they'll deliver it on Monday. Nope. Same bull****. They sit on it for another day. Why? What's the purpose of this, to not deliver packages early? 5 ****ing days to deliver a package 140 miles. **** FedEx right in their ****ing ***** ass.

View attachment 1566790

I shipped a Saw from Carrollton to Savannah last year using the U.S.P.S.

Well, I tried to ship a Saw from Carrollton to Savannah last year using USPS.

It kept showing up as out for delivery for weeks.

About 3 weeks after I sent it, I get an envelope from Jacksonville, FL with the Shipping label & sellers “From” label off my saw box & a lost claim form to fill out.

Receipt of shipment, receipts of purchase, etc.. when the tracking number still showed out for delivery.

5 months & 3 refusals to pay later, they finally paid.

I refunded the guy his $850 on the spot & was without that $850 for 5 months even though I paid for insurance.

They are all the same.

First world problems. My suppressor is a twenty minute drive away......will take the ATF 9-12 month to mail a simple letter.

Been there, twice.

respect to this guy though!

I remember that guy. He gets mad props, but I'm guessing not one of our drivers.

I shipped a Saw from Carrollton to Savannah last year using the U.S.P.S.

Well, I tried to ship a Saw from Carrollton to Savannah last year using USPS.

It kept showing up as out for delivery for weeks.

About 3 weeks after I sent it, I get an envelope from Jacksonville, FL with the Shipping label & sellers “From” label off my saw box & a lost claim form to fill out.

Receipt of shipment, receipts of purchase, etc.. when the tracking number still showed out for delivery.

5 months & 3 refusals to pay later, they finally paid.

I refunded the guy his $850 on the spot & was without that $850 for 5 months even though I paid for insurance.

They are all the same.

I learned years ago to always get tracking. Got scammed over a motorcycle jacket by some chick claiming it never arrived. Live and learn. Just wish I'd had a choice of carrier and you would think that for $30 it would have shipped priority.

Been there, twice.

I remember that guy. He gets mad props, but I'm guessing not one of our drivers.

I learned years ago to always get tracking. Got scammed over a motorcycle jacket by some chick claiming it never arrived. Live and learn. Just wish I'd had a choice of carrier and you would think that for $30 it would have shipped priority.

I had insurance, priority, tracking info, etc.

That was the only way I got my money.

I had to write an executive VP in order to get MY MONEY on something that USPS lost that I BOUGHT INSURANCE ON & PAID FOR.

Would you prefer UPS? A substitute UPS driver cut open 3 boxes from 2 different shippers in my delivery. Stole a camera body, taped the boxes back up and delivered. UPS will only pay insurance to shipper, so they won't reimburse me. Shipper is fighting the card dispute claim that they told me to file. Learned my lesson that if it's important or expensive, it's better to buy locally when possible. And I don't believe I'd have better luck with any other shipper either.

BTW - You can contact FedEx and tell them to hold for pickup, if you don't want to wait any longer.

Would you prefer UPS? A substitute UPS driver cut open 3 boxes from 2 different shippers in my delivery. Stole a camera body, taped the boxes back up and delivered. UPS will only pay insurance to shipper, so they won't reimburse me. Shipper is fighting the card dispute claim that they told me to file. Learned my lesson that if it's important or expensive, it's better to buy locally when possible. And I don't believe I'd have better luck with any other shipper either.

BTW - You can contact FedEx and tell them to hold for pickup, if you don't want to wait any longer.

UPS charges 2x what Fedex does in my opinion.

I’ve gone to Fedex as much as possible to cut down on BS.

$123 to ship another Saw was a touché Stiff.

Has to go to an FFL...

Back
Top Bottom