• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feinstein introduces Assault Weapons Ban

1590170083551.png

I hate hearing "they will never get this passed", or "that will never happen here". I am sure there were many who said the same thing in pre war Germany, USSR, and many others. The U.S. has turned in to something that it was never intended to be. We have let it happen. History shows us the eventual outcome of doing nothing and the course the people must take to correct the situation.

I hate hearing "they will never get this passed", or "that will never happen here". I am sure there were many who said the same thing in pre war Germany, USSR, and many others. The U.S. has turned in to something that it was never intended to be. We have let it happen. History shows us the eventual outcome of doing nothing and the course the people must take to correct the situation.
Exactly my thought's there's nothing stopping them from passing it now. The republicans that stand in the way will flip than an Italian Cruisliner Captain when the ship starts sinking. I love everyone's enthusiasm and I wished I shared it and I pray I'm wrong! This is one time I wouldn't mind hearing I told ya so.

yup and the way it’s looking like right now anything is possible

Pretty sure there were many European Jews saying the same thing as they were loaded onto trains.

Back
Top Bottom