• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Female recruits could be allowed to carry lighter loads SAS changes standards

rockyfatcat

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
31   0
Reaction score
BS, no lowering recruit standards. what about METOO ! thought they wanted to be equal ? metoo is burning them now. American Women should be in the kitchen, barefoot & pregnant.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/03/sas-may-make-entry-tests-easier-for-women-report

It was reported that female recruits could be allowed to carry lighter loads and given more time to complete the treks.

The current selection process is six months long and one of the toughest in the world. The pass rate can be as low as 8% a year.

Same old story, WE should never lower and STANDARD for women. It may cost someone there lives. In the military the female Cops hated me if they could not carry a grown man and there Weapon they could not work the Prime shifts on my Flight. And, guess what I would get those women that would kick ass And take names.

Since it all began, not equal rights, but special rights. Across the board. I hate the military, ours and theirs, is used as gender equality testing grounds.
The great experiment in society. The Military have to follow the rules, and the politicians have been playing games with how things are supposed to be, regardless of the consequences

Back
Top Bottom