• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Female war paint

jdav

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
51   0
Reaction score
Anyone ever been in the store when your wife/significant other bought make-up? I never will feel guilty about spending $ on outdoors related items now that I know what that stuff costs!
A compact & tube of something for $100.
Granted that may not be classified as self-indulgence like outdoor related items but my eyes are now open.

I remember walking around in NY in 2008. All expensive ladies clothes shops were empty, cafes and restaurants were dead. There was a MAC store an another ladies cosmetic store busy. I've learnt to look in a MAC store if I ever walk past one, they do not hire ugly women. Anyway, hard times ladies might not shop for clothes, they might even do their own hair an stuff like that. They won't ever skimp makeup though.

And yes NY is a ****hole. It's like Vegas for me, great for two days, wake up on the third morning, get me the **** outta there.

Anyone ever been in the store when your wife/significant other bought make-up? I never will feel guilty about spending $ on outdoors related items now that I know what that stuff costs!
A compact & tube of something for $100.
Granted that may not be classified as self-indulgence like outdoor related items but my eyes are now open.

Your correct, it's expensive for women's make, this does not include hair money. Every 1 January, I give my wife all the money she needs for make-up and hair. Comes out to about $7200. I just get tired of hearing about she has no make up.

Back
Top Bottom