• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FFL that accepts NFA transfers

Is QRF a silencer shop dealer? Would like to get another single shot trust so I could loan the suppressor out to a very few select family members for hunting trips.

There is a lot more paperwork and extended storage times involved with NFA items. $50 is more than fair, especially compared to the $150 you are paying locally.
You’re right and the additional cost of insurance. Ended up finding a NFA dealer on here that had what I want cheaper than anywhere online.

Thanks for the tag! Typically when individuals buy a few cans from me, I will do an external transfer if they just cover the serial number assignment fee. When a dealer does a form 4 for an external Suppressor that they did not purchase, silencer shop charges a $25 serial number assignment fee. Suppressors require a lot of hand holding, expensive insurance to store them for 9 months, and a lot of work. You’re also paying for the low error rate. I’ve had quite a few people form 3 their cans to me because they received a denial for a clerical error, due to using the “$10 cheaper” SOT.

Ended up buying a Diligent Defense Enticer L-TI from Sole Oak Supply in Fayetteville. Highly recommend him. Figured I wouldn’t see the can for a year since I have to wait a month for the can to be made, then form 3 to dealer, and probably a ten month wait on eform.

At least now I know how long it will take and not like my first can where I believed it would be in my hands in 90 days and ended up being 244. Should have known better but it was my first.

Tift County Trade and Pawn has an SOT I believe as does 10x indoor range in Sparks. I have transferred quite a few machine guns through Tift Trade in the past although none in the past year or so. If you talk to Tom at 10x he might let you try your stuff out if it’s pistol caliber and acceptable on his range. Tom also has some pre sample machine guns he rents out from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom