• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fidget

Never even help one, but I did watch/hear a father explain to his 3 young daughters the other night why he wasn't able to get it to spin. He had an elbow injury. Unknown as to the source of injury, but he didn't appear the type to be into guns; so I doubt that he shot himself.

IMG_3786.JPG

Young kid had a table at the Eastman show yesterday selling them, one for $7, two for $10 and four or five for $15. Thought it a bit odd for a gun show. Kid was about 13-14, maybe somebodies son/grandson that was selling there.

That's what makes gun shows so great. I am going to start selling sun glasses & plants & lady's stuff. And one old gun for 10 times what is worth. The great gun shows.

havent had any of the spinners but i really do have problems fidgeting at work and i bought of the cubes. i ****ing love that little thing

What I remember is the manufacturing quality was low, they tended to violently shatter causing collateral damage.
I had some but we called em' clackers, never had one shatter but I did beat my arm up playing with em'. I got hurt a lot worse learning how to use nunchakus though, beat the living hell outta myself before I got good with em'. Still have 3 or 4 pairs of those.

It's a distraction. I saw a kid playing with one in the middle of the men's bathroom floor of a Home Depot while his dad was taking a dump in the stall.

My first thought was why are you on the wet floor, and then it was WTF is that?!?!

Back
Top Bottom