• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FIFTH SCRAP YARD RUN!

We changed out all the light and framing on to Ball fields where I work.
This is one of 5 trailers my buddy picked up. He had a pretty good payday.

Attachments

• 20240224_133045.jpg
    20240224_133045.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 29
We changed out all the light and framing on to Ball fields where I work.
This is one of 5 trailers my buddy picked up. He had a pretty good payday.
One of the guys on the Bi-Lo reset crew used to get all the aluminum shelf edge strips when we converted Charlotte area Krogers to Bi-Lo stores. He'd leave the parking lot with his station wagon frame dragging & sparking the asphalt. I have no idea how much he made scrapping that crap.

One of the guys on the Bi-Lo reset crew used to get all the aluminum shelf edge strips when we converted Charlotte area Krogers to Bi-Lo stores. He'd leave the parking lot with his station wagon frame dragging & sparking the asphalt. I have no idea how much he made scrapping that crap.
I worked for a sheet metal Co for 15 years, we did all the inspections and repairs and remodels, new construction for all the Publix stores in FL. Would visit the recycler at least 3-4 time a week. It was like having a part time job

We had our main power wire stolen from one of my fuel sites in Garland, TX. They cut the wire at the transformer, cut it at the meter at the building, and pulled the wire out of the conduit. The copper value was probably a couple of hundred bucks. It cost us $12-13K to get it fixed. I was so hoping I'd get a call about a smoking corpse on site.

my wife says it is for me..
I get to striping wire ,pulling motors, separating metals...
drinking beer
and can make a day of it:shocked:
I worked for a sheet metal Co for 15 years, we did all the inspections and repairs and remodels, new construction for all the Publix stores in FL. Would visit the recycler at least 3-4 time a week. It was like having a part time job

Back
Top Bottom