finally finished my first AR!

gh00747

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
30   1
Reaction score
many thanks to all on the ODT who helped contribute to my first AR15!!! It was more fun than Legos when I was little, and see why when you finish one you start another! Opinions are welcome please :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 14
I'm wanting to do this soon. Just got my first one and I'm hooked. What are some good resource websites? Of course I'm googling, but would love to hear from others where the good information is.

Congrats on the AR! Looks great.

thanks everyone! it was a blast to build, even more to shoot I will soon find out when i find ammo! lol Msjohnson one of the best websites that i used a great deal was bravocompany.com...however palmetto state armory has been getting parts in quite often but all of the high end companies I havent seen much inventory in stock...but this build has just been whatever good deals i can find here on the ODT or whatever comes up. I am very interested to see how the barrel performs however; I got it from cmttac.com it is a 16" 1:7 button rifled barrel with M4 ramps, the company is based out of TN and they should have them in stock still! That would be a good place to start!

That's the route I was considering but I've not yet figured out which brands are quality and which are crap.
very true...honestly being my first build I have 1+exp point on it I suppose, but I will say the CMMG LPK is a good kit compared to dpms because I have shot one of those, and my LPK went in with ease on the C3 lower. only problem I ran into was with the Samson evolution rail it attaches by a thermal bushing around the barrel nut, it has anti-rotation tabs which I had grind a tid bit off for it to it my spikes tactical stripped upper, other than that no issues! just need a range report

Back
Top Bottom