• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally got my new Bronco, who else?

I want a 2 door sooooooo bad! But dealer mark-ups are still putting them in the $60k+ range and it’s definitely not worth that to me.
I'm with you on that, if I decide to spend 60K on a bronco I'm gonna get one with a bit more...."style". but I feel the same way about trucks or any vehicle for that matter. If forced to spend 70K on a truck or vehicle, I would pick the restored classic at that price any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Nice Bronco OP....love the color!

1971-ford-bronco-4x4

I was driving through the ritzy avalon park area of Alpharetta and every other vehicle appeared to be a bronco. On its way to Starbucks. Driven by people that looked like they had never seen a dirt road in their lives. I hope the vehicle outperforms the needs of their apparent target market. They should have put a V8 in it, made it a beast, and offered a diesel version. Because Bronco.
Optioned properly it has a good suspension and lockers front and rear.

4 door Broncos are just not right. They lose the spirit of the original Bronco. If you're going to get a Bronco, go for the two door.

We've had ours now for a year and a half. Reserved the day that they were announced and waited nearly two years for it to be built.

IMG_1255.jpg

4 door Broncos are just not right. They lose the spirit of the original Bronco. If you're going to get a Bronco, go for the two door.

We've had ours now for a year and a half. Reserved the day that they were announced and waited nearly two years for it to be built.

View attachment 6195311

I go the other way. The two doors look great, but the four doors still looks good and make it a lot more useful. I also think Ford made a mistake by not adding several body styles to the original Bronco - as was done with Land Rover and the Toyota FJ (4 doors, pickups, etc.)

I go the other way. The two doors look great, but the four doors still looks good and make it a lot more useful. I also think Ford made a mistake by not adding several body styles to the original Bronco - as was done with Land Rover and the Toyota FJ (4 doors, pickups, etc.)
I don't care that they did it. They are smart to add a 4 door version to appeal to a broader demographic. But there are way better family friendly options in that price range. I just personally think if you're going to get a Bronco, get a Bronco.

View attachment 6195311
Looks like it's been chopped

Back
Top Bottom