• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

finally joined the darkside

tlt092187

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
62   0
Reaction score
20141019_122430.jpg
finally got me a benchmade yesterday still getting used to to the axis lock on it but its a really nice blade

I got to play with one the other day and I was looking forward to it because so many people rave about these but I found the grips felt a little..... I don't want to say cheap but.... cheap lol. I love how smooth it flips out and it does so with ease but I think it would be much better if it had some G10 scales or something

I got to play with one the other day and I was looking forward to it because so many people rave about these but I found the grips felt a little..... I don't want to say cheap but.... cheap lol. I love how smooth it flips out and it does so with ease but I think it would be much better if it had some G10 scales or something

The griptillian is a more economical offering from Benchmade. I thought the same thing when I first held one, honestly. What your paying for is good steel. You could use skate board tape. I've heard or some guys doing that on blades with stainless steel scales.

Back
Top Bottom