• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  Finally made gold giveaway! WINNER: Hikingthehills!

Shemp

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
747   0
Reaction score
Well everyone I finally got my first gold lego today. This has been a great place to spend way too much of my time....So, in celebration of me possibly being of the cool kids since I have a golden lego now I figured its time for my first giveaway.

Up for grabs is a nice little beer package with some seasonal Sam Adams brews ( the Winter Taster case of 12 )and a 750 ml bottle of some delicious Delerium Noel Christmas bier.

If you're not of the drinking variety then I have a box of Hornady Custom Shop 230 gr XTP +P self defense ammo for ya.

As an added bonus, if you're a Supporter then you win the ultra rare but somehow everywhere $2 bill...yes, that's right!

As standard everyone can enter once and site supporters can enter twice. All you have to do to enter is tell me why 1911s are the best handguns ever( just kidding)

I'll use a random number generator to pick a winner which will be drawn on the morning of the 27th. I'll be in VA until the 28th so you will have to wait until then to pick it up in either Kennesaw or Tucker. If you're way out in East Bumble I'd be happy to ship the ammo to you on my dime...

( if you look young I will need to see ID to make sure you're 21 if you want the beer).

Winner is #56: hikingthehills!

In the spirit of the holidays whichever prize he doesn't pick will be given as a runner-up prize to be picked via a RNG again. Thanks everyone!

annnnnd GO!
20141219_220350.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom