Finally Organized and I’m not overly impressed lol!

Kman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Trying to escape from Atlanta!!
279   0
Reaction score
I organized the powder and primers that aren’t in my reloading room. I’m glad stuff is slowly coming around because I’m not as stocked up as I thought, but definitely good enough for now. I definitely appreciate anything I have been given or bought, including good advice on reloading. Until the recent panic I didn’t appreciate it as I should have. I’m definitely paying attention now as I use it up!! Some stuff came from Alaska and was given to me, the rest has been locally bought over the last few years. There are a few powders that are out of production, but stored properly so I’ll give them all a try at some point.
View attachment 32076

Attachments

• 9D3F8F75-5672-4E27-9C6C-CB0C456777C4.jpeg
    9D3F8F75-5672-4E27-9C6C-CB0C456777C4.jpeg
    42.7 KB · Views: 96
I’m not impressed either. Lol.

Just kidding. You have more that a lot of others do.

Lol! I’m still a newbie compared to many on here!! They’ve given me advice and supplies over the years, so I do appreciate the members on here for sure. I couldn’t tell what I had until today and I’m definitely good for a while!

Looks good, you need to get to work burning up some of that rifle powder in the metal cans, some of it looks like it is from the 70’s.

Looks good, you need to get to work burning up some of that rifle powder in the metal cans, some of it looks like it is from the 70’s.

That came with a bunch of stuff from a family member who lived in Juneu Alaska. Some of the ammo and other stuff was definitely 70’s. It was cool going through all of that old stuff.

10-3.7 Smokeless propellants intended for personal use in quantities not exceeding 20 lb (9.1 kg) may be stored in original containers in residences. Quantities exceeding 20 lb (9.1 kg), but not exceeding 50 lb (22.7 kg), may be stored in residences if kept in a wooden box or cabinet having walls or at least 1-inc. (25.4-mm) nominal thickness.

50 lbs is easy to get to. Got remote storage?

Back
Top Bottom