Finally Organized and I’m not overly impressed lol!

10-3.7 Smokeless propellants intended for personal use in quantities not exceeding 20 lb (9.1 kg) may be stored in original containers in residences. Quantities exceeding 20 lb (9.1 kg), but not exceeding 50 lb (22.7 kg), may be stored in residences if kept in a wooden box or cabinet having walls or at least 1-inc. (25.4-mm) nominal thickness.

50 lbs is easy to get to. Got remote storage?

I do have alternate climate controlled storage on site. I was wondering about that and now I know! I usually have one powder on the bench, so I’ll split it up and store it.

10-3.7 Smokeless propellants intended for personal use in quantities not exceeding 20 lb (9.1 kg) may be stored in original containers in residences. Quantities exceeding 20 lb (9.1 kg), but not exceeding 50 lb (22.7 kg), may be stored in residences if kept in a wooden box or cabinet having walls or at least 1-inc. (25.4-mm) nominal thickness.

50 lbs is easy to get to. Got remote storage?
Good tip.
I saw that rule some time back. I weighed all my partially filled containers. It took me 53 days to this with a trickler and a beam scale but I’m coming in at 19.9
lbs.
l
6E2037A9-6601-4CED-B1B3-1BB81A4E60FB.jpeg

Kman Kman is that really almost 40k primers? Pics kinda hard to tell as some of the older boxes are smaller..

Also I wouldn't worry too much about the powder amount.. I just wouldn't post such things ;) Only the fire marshal and your insurance company might really care. It's not black powder (explosive) so your place might just go up a bit quicker than your neighbors.

I just had a walk through of the house I'm renting, because the owner is looking to sell. You'd be surprised how much you can fit in a washer, dryer, and under a bed :)

When he seen my reloading room all he had to say is "I've bet you've made a lot of New friends this last year!"

Kman Kman is that really almost 40k primers? Pics kinda hard to tell as some of the older boxes are smaller..

Also I wouldn't worry too much about the powder amount.. I just wouldn't post such things ;) Only the fire marshal and your insurance company might really care. It's not black powder (explosive) so your place might just go up a bit quicker than your neighbors.

I just had a walk through of the house I'm renting, because the owner is looking to sell. You'd be surprised how much you can fit in a washer, dryer, and under a bed :)

When he seen my reloading room all he had to say is "I've bet you've made a lot of New friends this last year!"

Some of the boxes are 250 and 350 I think. I haven’t counted them, just organized them. It was two small boxes jumbled together. The primers from Alaska were all LR, LRM, LP and LPM for killing dinner, same with the powder lol!

Back
Top Bottom