Votes: 2 6.3%
  • 15-20

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 20+

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Screw Tacos, I want a Steak.

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
I got a stripped lower and MOE build kit from PSA for black friday for my first build and then everything went to hell. Now I'm waiting to hopefully get an upper and bcg but doesn't look like that will happen for quite some time.

1, but it I carried it onto my dad's pontoon and my little brother dropped it in the bottom of the lake.

don't just hate it when that happens?

I buy actual assault rifles bi+ches.

well i'm poor....

Damn, well your catching up.. I stopped counting at 100, mostly F/A builds. lol.. Who are you a certified armorer through?

i've yet do any full auto lower builds, i've done the KNS pin swap on a few full auto lowers though. i'm not certified, i just share my skills and knowledge with whoever and thats why i put "" on the "armorer".

- - - Updated - - -

I got a stripped lower and MOE build kit from PSA for black friday for my first build and then everything went to hell. Now I'm waiting to hopefully get an upper and bcg but doesn't look like that will happen for quite some time.

aero precision has several monolithic uppers in stock. i just built one in december and its pretty BA!

So your a "youtube" armorer working under no warranty coverage, and only on experience, with no manufacturer backup. GLWS.. :rockon:

harsh, but partly true, and i openly admit it. though i stand by my work and pay for my errors. though i'm not much of a "youtuber", 99% of the stuff on there rots my brain or makes me think about regretting some of my life choices.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom