• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Yep. Really smooth and straight shooter, dead center and about 1/2" high at 100 yards. Very cool to load such a large round into a lever gun. Even has factory installed mosin rear sight and guides to load with stripper clips.

View attachment 930515

Theres a great guy here on odt who has one even better than mine but wont sell it to me.......yet. Lol
that beat the m24, it is indeed a specimen needed for my collection one day

Yep. Really smooth and straight shooter, dead center and about 1/2" high at 100 yards. Very cool to load such a large round into a lever gun. Even has factory installed mosin rear sight and guides to load with stripper clips.

View attachment 930515

Theres a great guy here on odt who has one even better than mine but wont sell it to me.......yet. Lol
This is AMAZING. Every year when you post up a pic i almost cant believe whet i am seeing.

View attachment 930515

Wow..Beautiful rifle.

Back
Top Bottom