Firearm Art: Post Up!

Dynamis

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Conquering Oneself is Strength
456   1
Reaction score
Ok, the object is to take YOUR firearm(s) and bring something artistic to the thread. Your firearms only, your art skills, anything you want. Let em' rip. I will start.

Let's call this "The Sunflower". It would have made a pimp album cover in the 80's. LOL!!!

[Broken External Image]:

Ok, the object is to take YOUR firearm(s) and bring something artistic to the thread. Your firearms only, your art skills, anything you want. Let em' rip. I will start.

Let's call this "The Sunflower". It would have made a pimp album cover in the 80's. LOL!!!

[Broken External Image]:

Is THAT a Wyoming Arms 7" SS 45 I see!?!?

Wish I had a picture of the Sandy Springs Gun Range artwork they have in their lobby. It's the stupidest thing I've ever seen. It's a triptych of 3 white canvases with some red paint thrown across it. Looks as if someone was standing next the wall when looking down the barrel of a jammed .45 round. I candidly asked the person behind the counter there what that one was called? I guessed "Splat"? It was "Rage"..I only thought to myself "typical"...and then wondered how much they paid for that overpriced interpretation.

Back
Top Bottom