• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fish 4 felines boat raffle ***odt exclusive***

Status
Not open for further replies.
56803.JPG

My cat would tear me to pieces if I tried to put some CBA on him (Cat body armor). There is another member of the ODT that I entrusted with the care of my pal while out of town on a trip back on 06. He broke the key off in the door and after I got it open my normal friendly Labrador like cat, escaped. It took 5 hours to catch him but it was too late. PTSD big time. Now if he even smells the outdoors he turns into an almost feral psycho......every time I attempt to take him to the vet I want to smack the crap out of this ODT member...and I emphasize "member". War is hell.

My cat would tear me to pieces if I tried to put some CBA on him (Cat body armor). There is another member of the ODT that I entrusted with the care of my pal while out of town on a trip back on 06. He broke the key off in the door and after I got it open my normal friendly Labrador like cat, escaped. It took 5 hours to catch him but it was too late. PTSD big time. Now if he even smells the outdoors he turns into an almost feral psycho......every time I attempt to take him to the vet I want to smack the crap out of this ODT member...and I emphasize "member". War is hell.

LOL

Also wondering if we are supposed to get a "chip" or number that corresponds with our entry....Sent 2 donations (one by mailed-in check and the other through Catrangers website) but, other than watching the drawing (which I cannot do as I will be at drill that day) I don't know how to tell if we're actually in or not...

Also wondering if we are supposed to get a "chip" or number that corresponds with our entry....Sent 2 donations (one by mailed-in check and the other through Catrangers website) but, other than watching the drawing (which I cannot do as I will be at drill that day) I don't know how to tell if we're actually in or not...
You should have received a ticket. Please check your spam box, if you didn't PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom