• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fishing around Loganville

TN_Hillbilly1

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
34   0
Reaction score
Could use a little help. Im not a Georgia native and Ive only lived in Loganville for a couple of years. What are the best public fishing spots in my area?? I dont have a boat so I would be fishing from the bank.

ya, x2. those are about the closest. if your up for a little drive and have a WMA stamp check out charlie elliot wildlife center, have 20+ lakes and a outdoor range. some big bass there if you can find em.

if you like catfishing, check out twin bridges. its a pay lake, but not bad. the catfish are smart as crap and i swear use a knife and fork to take baits off hooks lol. chicken liver in pantyhose usually works though.

Nah. That's the carp taking your bait at twin bridges. They have some monster carp in there!

I haven't been to TB in a few years, since right before it was sold to a new owner. And I've heard recently its nothing like it was.

If you want to venture out go up to.Belton and Lula bridge the white bass are running now and Hybirds in the river as well.Also catfish pay lake in commerce guaranteed pretty much if not they always have a fish fry.

Nah. That's the carp taking your bait at twin bridges. They have some monster carp in there!

I haven't been to TB in a few years, since right before it was sold to a new owner. And I've heard recently its nothing like it was.

ohhhh so i need to setup a slackline rig to start catching them lol. never seen a carp pulled out of there. whats the best hooks for the cats there? i usually use circle hooks, but thinking of switching to the offset ones, heard they hook up better.

used to fish there alot in the late 90s, went and played army for awhile and actually just started going back there. the afternoon bite sucked, but they started hitting around 6pm (when my gf started annoying me with her being hungry and we left lol). thinking of hitting it up maybe monday night though, sometime this week i will be lol. thread made me want to go again.

Back
Top Bottom