• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fishing Kayak recommendation

Just left their headquarters an hour ago here in Kennesaw. Spoke with Walt there. Very nice guy. They don't have the sea ghost there in stock and likely won't for another month or two. They can have their closest distributor (blue ridge area) transfer one to them for you. Very nice kayaks. The sea ghost is the one I went and looked at ($899) and they have the orange and the white colors there to be viewed (can't purchase yet). Also have some smaller 9-10 foot standard kayaks for $499 which have rod holders built in.
I'm not far from Blue Ridge, might have to go over there and check them out. Thanks,

Just left their headquarters an hour ago here in Kennesaw. Spoke with Walt there. Very nice guy. They don't have the sea ghost there in stock and likely won't for another month or two. They can have their closest distributor (blue ridge area) transfer one to them for you. Very nice kayaks. The sea ghost is the one I went and looked at ($899) and they have the orange and the white colors there to be viewed (can't purchase yet). Also have some smaller 9-10 foot standard kayaks for $499 which have rod holders built in.
That Sea Ghost does look nice. A lot of bang for the buck.

Isn't Walt the guy who used to work or teach kayaking classes for The Outside World?

I'm looking for a tandem sot too..Google around on diy kayak..seems you can build all kinds of accessories and save tons...the milk carton basket with rod holders and swing out outriggers with little crab bouys look sweeeeet

I went through a ton of research on this a year ago and ended up with a Jackson Kilroy. 50% fishing, 50% rec paddling. It just works for me. I tried a smaller SOT and felt like I was constantly going to drop everything I had on the deck. I keep everything inside and just throw it in the truck when I am ready to hit the lake. May end with a Big Rig, but worried about the weight of the thing. Regardless, get out there, ton of fun!!

Deak. This is the one I have and love it. They have them at Academy.

18083959872_77cc9630d8_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom