• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

fixed carry handle upper, ar-15 or m-16, stripped or 20"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck in your search. They seem to be hard to find lately. I had a PSA lower back in 15 and an old friend of mine that builds ARs had a complete old style carry handle upper with the 10" barrel and welded 6" flashhider . That was a good looking finished project. I should have kept it. But then I got the AK fever.
If you don't find one locally maybe check with Model 1 sales or Sarco Inc.

Good luck in your search. They seem to be hard to find lately. I had a PSA lower back in 15 and an old friend of mine that builds ARs had a complete old style carry handle upper with the 10" barrel and welded 6" flashhider . That was a good looking finished project. I should have kept it. But then I got the AK fever.
If you don't find one locally maybe check with Model 1 sales or Sarco Inc.
Thanks

Pick up a copy of the Shotgun News when you can. There are one of two companies that keep ads running in there that always carry old style parts. Model 1 was just the only one I could remember.

I'm way mood an AK fan but I would love to build an XM177 copy with the real short triangle hand guards and the funky sound moderator looking muzzle brake. It reminds me of old Magnum PI episodes. Just give me the and so e Vietnam tiger stripes camo BDUs a d I'm good to go.

You still after an upper ? I have a bushmaster upper that is very close to new it's a fixed handle 1/9 twist , no bcg or ch, also have a2 butt stock complete spring , buffer etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom