Flipper karma!

Anybody need any .22?

What ammo shortage?
images

The damn flipper is the entire reason why I second guess myself giving good deals and quit selling on here a while ago. I don't mind helping out a like minded ODT person and selling for what I feel the gun is worth to me, until someone decides to flip my kind gesture for a profit.

Now I will ask a retarded price or not sell at all. Sad to see the classifieds come to that here.

The damn flipper is the entire reason why I second guess myself giving good deals and quit selling on here a while ago. I don't mind helping out a like minded ODT person and selling for what I feel the gun is worth to me, until someone decides to flip my kind gesture for a profit.

Now I will ask a retarded price or not sell at all. Sad to see the classifieds come to that here.
Again, why in the hell do you worry so much about everyone else?

Why do you worry yourself with what somebody else does with something they paid you your asking price for? Much more important things to concern yourself with like what kind of laser pointer do the cats prefer, red or green?

The ODT is based off flippers. Hell there are only 30 of us on this site trading the same 10 guns around and around. Hell, tonight I traded into my Norinco M14 for a second time. It's listed again and in a few days it will go to its new temporary home before it gets listed again. Hell, I may get it back a third time, who knows. Before the ODT we were all on GON. I think Stonewall, GA Sportsman and I traded the same P6 back and forth for 4 months before it finally vanished into somebodies safe,

Back
Top Bottom