• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flippers gonna flip

This community is much smaller, and more homogenous than "the world". I wonder if an approach that was more respectful right off the bat would result in a more pleasant community overall. I'm not pointing fingers or accusing anyone of anything either. It's been wonderful thus far. We all see what is respectful differently.
Yeah, but the whole world does try to get in.
We try to keep it enjoyable to all. However being a public site lots of stuff happens you will never see, scammers, people/organizations that have have anti 2A intentions, new people that think this is FakeBook, and yes some people that just are rude and seem to have a mission of irritating as many people as possible.

Except that whole “don’t be an ass” rule.
Which is just another way or saying “Be respectful”
What if I wanted to start a thread calling out a ODT business and repeatedly saying that his mother blows me.

That would be ok though, totally fine.

A mod would just move it from general discussion to brackish waters that's all.

18 pages and you guys are still bickering. I think we should have a once a month in person meeting to hash thing out. We could drink,cuss,fight,shake hands and go home. We could do those Sumo suits or whack each other with those giant Q-tip things like on the gladiators. Who's in? :boink::yield:🤣🤣

18 pages and you guys are still bickering. I think we should have a once a month in person meeting to hash thing out. We could drink,cuss,fight,shake hands and go home. We could do those Sumo suits or whack each other with those giant Q-tip things like on the gladiators. Who's in? :boink::yield:🤣🤣
Sorry, I started this dumpster fire and then left it unattended.
Didn't learn from Smokey the Bear.

Sorry, I started this dumpster fire and then left it unattended.
Didn't learn from Smokey the Bear.
I believe you had a honest concern and you voiced it but unfortunately like so many other sites that have open comments this is what happens. I had to leave X (twitter)and a page I joined about college football because its basically professional arguers with a lot of free time.

in for drankin'!

I believe you had a honest concern and you voiced it but unfortunately like so many other sites that have open comments this is what happens. I had to leave X (twitter)and a page I joined about college football because its basically professional arguers with a lot of free time.
Everything you said is wrong. Why do you hate kids with liver failure?

Back
Top Bottom