• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Florida wants Casey Anthony to pay for her prosecution...

MAYBE HER NEW BOYFRIEND WILL PAY HER BILLS .....

i52.tinypic.com_ixe3yh.jpg

Maybe a better idea is to have the prosecution bay the bill from their salaries for pulling a marsha clark on the case. Like it or not, the system worked, because they did a piss poor job. Hate the fact that very likely a child killer is walking the streets to start partying it up, but innocent until proven guilty. Did she do it? One of those goobers in her family? maybe all of them? What I don't understand is why they also didn't charge her for child neglect, child abuse and so on for not reporting her daughter missing for 31 days! I mean, #^&@%#, she couldn't spend so time for those offenses at least....

Somehow, I think she will get whats coming to her on this earth and definately in the next.......

I like to think that she is living in her own private hell right now. Then again if she is truly without conscience then she is probably having the time of her life. Where are the boondock saints when you need em?

I definitely think she should be liable for expenses related to the search for her daughter (e.g. the search party). Especially since this directly pertains to the lying to police charges.

Even though I think she should have been found guilty, I don't think she should be held financially responsible for the prosecution...just her own defense.

I figure she may end up suing the state of Florida for harassment. They just want to make her pay any way they possibly can. Unless other people who lie to police pay for their prosecution, they don't have a case.

Back
Top Bottom