• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FN Five Seven

I picked one up...already own one and a ps90...also picked up the Kel Tec PMR-30 for $389 plus tax. Didn't need it either but I love shooting the one I have and that 30 round capacity and low recoil is fantastic to have for the wifes night stand

I picked one up...already own one and a ps90...also picked up the Kel Tec PMR-30 for $389 plus tax. Didn't need it either but I love shooting the one I have and that 30 round capacity and low recoil is fantastic to have for the wifes night stand

Nice, Very true indeed. I picked up a PMR30 a few weeks ago for $330 plus Tax at my LGS New. Just as you say, cheaper to buy new than to buy used here sometimes. I did not need the PMR30 but dang, they sure are fun to shoot. Funny story to that one is, I was looking at one in a pawn shop for the last 6 months and they had a price of $450 on one which is still less than ODT pricing. I kept offering him $400 out the door and they kept telling me no. So one day, on the way home from work, I decided to stop at my LGS and there it was, the same handgun for $330, lol. All I could say is, ( I'll take it ).

PMR cycle ok? I've never owned one.

funny how I rarely see Autreys mentioned on ODT very often. Great shop, good folks that work there, and just a good all around shop with good prices. I live on the north side of town but whenever I have a reason to be in the area, I head over and take a look around. much bigger these days compared to when I first started stopping in.

I have wanted one of these and a PS 90. Excellent weapons with the right ammo, but you are paying a lot of money for the cool factor. And I'm cool with that.

Reactions: S&S
Back
Top Bottom