• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FNX45 Tactical in Black, $799 Shipped

MegaFan

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
137   0
Reaction score
IMG_1097.PNG

Plus a FREE Streamlight TLR-1 (via rebate) at PSA. What a deal... uh, oh, SOLD OUT before I could even finish this post!!! Hope you got one!

You're right about that. It's not that the marketplace is overpriced, it's that the super ridiculous deals are snapped up in mere minutes.

Plus a FREE Streamlight TLR-1 (via rebate) at PSA. What a deal... uh, oh, SOLD OUT before I could even finish this post!!! Hope you got one!

On the computer all dang day and I leave for five minutes and this... That does it, I'm going with adult diapers and I'm not even ashamed about it.

If the deals were actually in stock or ship this century, sure. Haven't had the pleasure of either with PSA for a long time.

romans1212 romans1212 , you know I'm right.

6Bones 6Bones PSA drives me crazy. I ordered an upper from them forever ago. They promised that I would have it by Christmas. Today is Wednesday and it hasn't yet shipped. I believe they are waiting on a 762 BCG to complete my order. My question is, "Why would you accept my order and make me a promise if you don't have the necessary parts in stock and you have no idea when or if the parts will ever be in stock?" :faint::smash:

Back
Top Bottom