• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

folks at the "old"site"

Emmersom Biggens

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
145   0
Reaction score
I put a post on the other site telling everybody about this swap and sell, they pulled it in less than 1 minute....... they don't want to operate a swap and sell, but they don't want the other members to know about any other ones either. I will never purchase another GON magazine.

Last edited by a moderator:
still got to say that while the woody's forum has major problems, the actaul GON mag is still a great tool with great reading.

while i havent been banned from woody's i understand the dislike of it. there are too many behind the scenes "politics" the average member got burned for.

oh yeah! anyone ever notice that one of the main ones that conplained of dealers over there had OVER 400 itrader feedbacks? yes, i am refering to a certain moderator there.

i'm by no means a dealer, but have no problem with them. dont care what you do. if your a dealer and give me a deal, good for both of us.

****and for anyone that ever traded with that certain mod over there...

when he joins here under some unknown name please let us know when he's busted here!

Last edited:
oh yeah! anyone ever notice that one of the main ones that conplained of dealers over there had OVER 400 itrader feedbacks? yes, i am refering to a certain moderator there.

****and for anyone that ever traded with that certain mod over there...

when he joins here under some unknown name please let us know when he's busted here!

Yep I know just what you mean. Talk about a double standard.

I sent a mod a PM with my piece of mind on how they just lost half of the people that visit that sight. Oh well this one is gonna be WAY better with out all the whinning like 1st grade school girls.

Alright guys as most of you know we are not about allot of rules but one rule is that we don't talk down other sites because we don't want this one talked down. So lets keep this thread clean!

Back
Top Bottom