• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

folks at the "old"site"

I have never really understood that myself, it is almost as if GON felt like the swap and sell brought down the "integrity" or the "purity" of the site, if that makes any sense.

Definitely not criticizing them, it is just something I haven't understood.

May be I'm just suffering from alzeimers but I just looked... didn't "the other site" have some advertising? Where did it go?

One thing I have noticed on this new site,you get a lot of lookers but they ain't got much to say.The reason I post a question is 'cause I need some help with something.Steve ain't going to spank you for posting a comment.

Before I started this site, I never posted much, I wouldn't even join a site unless I found a thread that I just had to post a response to.

I really don't care if you post or browse, as long as you register on the site so we can freak out about how many members we have, I am fine with it. If you post or buy stuff in the swap and sell, that adds to the allure of the site for other people, who then may post in forums themselves.

Anyway, I'm a libertarian, do what you will, as long as it doesn't offend anyone else.

Thanks for joining the site!

Don't forget, a lot of times the truth and facts offend people.

Alright guys as most of you know we are not about allot of rules but one rule is that we don't talk down other sites because we don't want this one talked down. So lets keep this thread clean!

Good post! Quite simple actually, treat others the way you want to be treated.

I'm not talking down the other place, but seriously. Why is it that they pull the plug on the S&S b/c they are too lazy to moderate it, then moderate the heck out of any thread that has a mention of this forum? They should love this forum b/c all of the people that they felt were undesirable can play here and not make their day difficult.

I think it's hilarious how quickly they delete threads about this forum. It's like a gov't agency trying to keep a lid on area 51 or something. LOL

I`ll still subscribe to the mag,but that`s all.The editors have gone to bat for us at the capitol many times.I appreciate reading the info in the mag each month.I don`t need the website/forum.I like to see what the dealers and the individuals have for sale on here.I appreciate this website and the ones who make it possible.Hey,I`ve seen some dealer prices here that beat some of the individual prices.

They just got TO big for there pants in the s&s mods could not keep up with all the cry babies i guess but this could be the best site around as all of us keep it clean and not cause problems for the mods i HAVE been a mod on two sites and it's hard to please all but you do try but if the members here work together and help one another even if some guy don't even know what his gun is worth and everybody becomes vultures and tempers flare up then because everybody wantS it. That's human nature. So stop and think before you cuss fellow member out.i know i can go off the deep end myself and have made members mad but i am big enought to say i am sorry.

Heres my opinion..
Put up for sale whatever you have (legal stuff) whatever price you want. Either it sells or it doesnt. I dont have to buy it. This site
has been very cool so far and I hope a few bad apples dont spoil it.... Bottom-line Read and adhere to the rules buy & sell till
you turn blue.... It's all good

Back
Top Bottom