• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Followed family 80 miles from Phipps Plaza to rob them.

If they were at Phipps for an ODT meet, I bet this would have never happened!

If I ever leave a range, or a gun store, or a meet with a gun in hand I always make sure to check my rearview and take a roundabout way to the house. Thugs have been known to target folks leaving gun ranges and then following them. No stops for lunch on the way.

Bubba leaves gun range, stops at Golden Corral for all you can eat chicken gizzards, steps outside and discovers his door handle is broken and guns are gone. It happens.

80 friggin miles...At least the thugs thought to fill up before they followed these folks. SMH

I hear ya! After any range trip, if the wife calls and needs eggs, I take my range bag into Kroger with me. I can live with a busted window, but hard to stomach a stolen range bag.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that watches everybody else on the road to make sure I'm not being tailed.I had a car one time make about 5 turns right behind me till I got almost home. I drove by my house instead of pulling in and slid the 12 gauge out from under my back seat and pulled into a church. As the car passed I realized it was a grandma.:spider: It had me paranoid for a minute though.

Back
Top Bottom