• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For All Mankind

spencer60

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
286   0
Reaction score
I think it's exclusive on Apple TV but could be wrong. So far it's been excellent, probably my favorite TV show since Ted Lasso ended.

An 'alternate history' where the Russians landed on the Moon first, and what the world would look like afterwards, mainly from the viewpoint inside NASA.

Not SciFi despite it being alternate history, although I heard the producer is the same as the guy who did the Battlestar Galactica reboot.

I'm halfway through Season 2 now, and they are just entering the 1980s. The world it shows is different than the one we have, but totally recognizable.

The characters are really good, and the visuals, especially on and around the moon, are excellent. There's also a lot of historical footage used as well.

If you are at all interested in space, or just want a good show, I can't recommend this enough.

It was really good, I watched it last year. I enjoyed the “alternate time line” aspect and thinking “what if…”
Well written and decent enough story lines…a little far fetched at times but not over the top. Looking forward to season 4.

Not sure if all of the new season is out, but I've been binging it this weekend. Just as good as the previous seasons.

Dumb question…

Did I miss the name of the show?

072222_Season_Four_For_All_Mankind_Big_Image_01_big_image_post.jpg.large.jpg

My sons and I watched a couple more shows last night. We're behind.

Back
Top Bottom