• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For Sale Dillion Square Deal B Reloader in 9mm with conversion kit to 40 S&W SPM

Status
Not open for further replies.

clint64

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
7   0
Reaction score
Sold Pending Meet

Dillion Square Deal B Reloading Machine in 9mm for Sale for $325 Also included is the complete conversion kit for 40 S&W/10mm which includes the shell plate, pins, dies and tool head. Also included is one new primer pickup tube (small) and one older primer pick up tube (small), one older large primer pick up tube, large primer dispensing tube and primer cup (these are needed to load 10mm). The machine is used but well maintained. In fact I just used it on Saturday to reload 1k 9mm rounds. I have decided to reload rifle as well as pistol and am upgrading machines. With Dillion's no BS warranty this will make someone a nice reloading machine. I would prefer this to be FTF in North Metro Area since it would be a pain to ship. Thanks guys.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
good price for having two calibers.

one of my friends have 4 SDBs set up in different calibers. they were bought in the early 90's. one of them had a small wheel break in the primer feed slider. since the part wasn't made anymore and the primer assembly was too old to ship a new complete assembly, they just shipped him an entire SDB. dillon's no-BS warranty is just that, no-BS.

I know nothing about these, so please tell me: Is it possible to change some parts and load 10mm?

In response to your question, I have called Dillion. The 40 S&W dies will work for 10mm. You just need to change the primer system from small to large pistol. I have edited my ad above to include the parts necessary for this change over. Did not even know that I had them. So really 3 calibers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom