• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For you .45 ACP animals

After shipping it's not really worth it unless u get enough to qualify for free shipping

I didn't really check out the shipping prices, but just assumed that most folks would want to buy in bulk and there would either be free shipping or discount at that level. I mean really, buying low quantities over the internet never really is a good deal, you can just go to Wal Mart and get Federal and end up saving $$.

read the reviews,and not good-very mixed,alot of jamming

I read them but as with a lot of things, I took them with a grain of salt. 8 out of 13 people gave it a good review though.

It's like almost anything in life, the people who have had a bad experience tend to speak out more than those who have had a good one. Couple of examples quickly come to mind....local gun shops and Kel Tec PF9. Listen to the critics of either and you'd never go into another shop the rest of your life and nobody would own a PF9.

Last edited:
I am not an animal.....but I do love to shoot me some 45ACP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud-eiDxeJj4

This is good stuff. I shoot the sheet out of it, wolf, and tulammo. My Glocks eat it up and spit it out!
Maintain your weapons as you should and it'll perform plenty well enough for punching paper.

Oddly enough, my favorite gun (M&P) does not like steel ammo. Jams it the heck up (probably just my particular gun), but my Glocks and even Kel Tec will eat it up. Then again, it's still fairly new (a little over a month old), so maybe once it's properly broken in it will cycle steel better.

Back
Top Bottom