• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For you military guys and anyone else that may be interested in some extra knowledge.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
This is a site I am a member of and I think we could use more knowledgeable members and just more conversation in general. Varying viewpoints tend to add a bit more to any conversation in my opinion. So if you would like to hang out and chat with a bunch of real special forces guys, law enforcement, and military types, and just good people in general please sign up.

Tell em Bypass sent ya. Oh wait never mind..........;)

http://www.shadowspear.com/vb/

What's your screen name brother?
Same as here CQB27.
I got my verification email and logged in to the site. I went to the introduction page to post an introduction so I can start the verification process, but it says I have "insufficient privileges to post here". :noidea:

Same as here CQB27.
I got my verification email and logged in to the site. I went to the introduction page to post an introduction so I can start the verification process, but it says I have "insufficient privileges to post here". :noidea:
That is strange. Maybe there is a approval process before you can make your first post that I don't remember. Seems like you should be able to post a introduction right away though. I am not understanding this.

Site is showing latest member as being Martin Bishop who joined yesterday. There must be some kind of approval process for new members or a wait time or something. Maybe when a Moderator logs on you will get squared away.

That is strange. Maybe there is a approval process before you can make your first post that I don't remember. Seems like you should be able to post a introduction right away though. I am not understanding this.
Me either, but maybe there is a switch that a mod has to hit after someone joins to allow an intro post. I will give it a few days to get past the holidays and if I still can't post an introduction maybe try and contact a mod and find out what the deal is.

Looks like a really good forum......looking forward to reading a lot, posting a little there.

Back
Top Bottom