• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ford Dealer Warranty Service

iAm22lr

Wolf Icon Supporter
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation for a good Ford service department that can handle warranty service? For good customer service and attention to detail I am more than willing to drive. Anything Roswell to Dahlonega and beyond....

Billy Howell in Cumming. Angela Krause Alpharetta doesn’t have the Ford warranty anymore. Howell has always been pretty good, but I hate to recommend any dealer.

Anyone have a recommendation for a good Ford service department that can handle warranty service? For good customer service and attention to detail I am more than willing to drive. Anything Roswell to Dahlonega and beyond....
How has Cherokee Ford in Woodstock treated you?

Cherokee is owned by the same people as Angela Krause. I left and went back to Howell because they dropped Ford warranty. They can get vehicles fixed but they are officially out of the program. Warranty approval alone became a challenge.

Cherokee has always been owned by Vernon and Marie Krause since the beginning. They changed the name I believe in 2016 when their daughter passed from a rare form of cancer. The Alpharetta store is now named Angela Krause Ford Lincoln in her honor and the Woodstock store is named Krause Family Ford because it was the Krause families first dealership when it was opened over 27 years ago. Its a great place to get your vehicle serviced and it has been a wonderful place to work for the last 8 years.

Back
Top Bottom