• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ford Raptor - Are they really that awesome?

Nor does this diesel debate have jack crap to do with the raptor but that persists. And if you can't see that a Lincoln is nothing more than a churches up ford..... Well that's on you sir.

Nah we squashed the diesel stuff. Been trying to get back to the raptor but it keeps getting sideways... see the bottom of post #205..
I'll personally drive whatever my fat ass lands in and as long as it gets me where I'm going without walking I'm happy. They all have glitches and maintenance problems, but I've never seen nor heard about chevy or dodge having a butt load of engine problems..

Nah we squashed the diesel stuff. Been trying to get back to the raptor but it keeps getting sideways... see the bottom of post #205..
I'll personally drive whatever my fat ass lands in and as long as it gets me where I'm going without walking I'm happy. They all have glitches and maintenance problems, but I've never seen nor heard about chevy or dodge having a butt load of engine problems..
No harm no foul, it just tweaks me a bit when people generalize stuff. Yes they're will be problems in every line of vehicles but to say the whole brand is junk is an over reach. I personally don't like certain brands but I keep that to myself. Personally I hate GM products but I own one because I got a really good deal on it. So I agree with I'll drive whatever I can get my fat self into.

Raptors are awesome, but you can't get the towing mirrors on them, so that is a no-go for me. Not available due the fact that is it a "sport truck" per my dealer.

Raptors are awesome, but you can't get the towing mirrors on them, so that is a no-go for me. Not available due the fact that is it a "sport truck" per my dealer.

You go buy a raptor and I'll attach some tow mirrors to it! Anything can be done, but sometimes the idiots at the dealerships don't have a clue.

You go buy a raptor and I'll attach some tow mirrors to it! Anything can be done, but sometimes the idiots at the dealerships don't have a clue.
I agree with you. Oh they said they could mount them, but that they would be manual, NOT power folding or extending...said Raptors weren't wired for that.

wrong !!!

Direct bolt and plug n play

Takes 10 mins install

Did mine , the fold and heated and turn signals with flood lamps no wiring needed

Damn, that dealer really didn't know his ****....What about the button on the door panel to control the fold and power extend? That's not part of a Raptor, is it?

Back
Top Bottom