Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Seriously though, what are those? Looks like a new Bake (RPK?) and 2 Russian polymer mags with 10 round limiters?

RPK bake, and 2 polymer AK103 mags, no limiter in either one but I guess one is drilled for it? I don't think it will limit to 10 rounds though, looks too low? I may try it later to just see.

That's a nice haul! Do want, but now I am finishing up a pair of pistols. Don't even know what I'd sell at this point lol

Thanks! I've put the bake in my ad with the UF to see if I can spice it up a bit. I'd sell the unmarked poly mag but they cost me $100/pop. Spendy lol...

Hit me up if you want another RPK bake!

Thanks! I've put the bake in my ad with the UF to see if I can spice it up a bit. I'd sell the unmarked poly mag but they cost me $100/pop. Spendy lol...

Hit me up if you want another RPK bake!
You know that's tempting as all get out. I need a Glock 17 slide and 7.62x39 AR47 BCG right now...
Or another AK

Maybe I should move there. Regulation of suppressors endangers my right to hear clearly.
Extremely liberal country. Rights of the children overrule rigthts of the parents. Know of Russian expats who lost parental rights after publicly discipling their kids ( Do not think spanking was involved, friends of my parents, so info is second hand).

Back
Top Bottom