• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Was that done to ship here to certain states? This came directly from the Motherland so it's kinda weird to me.
I am not up on the most current Russian gun laws. Could be restrictions for sale in Russia.
They are not allowed to own handguns, for example, and absolutely no suppressors.

Edit: I have not been hanging out on Guns.ru as much as I used to, after I remarried, so 2nd hole is an educated guess.

The weird thing is the pin they sent seems short front to back. It goes in the witness hole easily with no resistance but won't go in the hole they drilled. I'd have to force it...

Nevermind, it goes in at an angle but that rascal is tight! I'm not gonna drive it in all the way, I won't be able to get it back out!

Basically it would go in like this

20190426_155853.jpg

I am not up on the most current Russian gun laws. Could be restrictions for sale in Russia.
They are not allowed to own handguns, for example, and absolutely no suppressors.

Edit: I have not been hanging out on Guns.ru as much as I used to, after I remarried, so 2nd hole is an educated guess.
That’s surprising... no handguns whatsoever? And someone said you can buy suppressors as easy as buying snacks from a vending machine over there. Maybe that’s just in places like Ukraine or Azerbaijan....

Back
Top Bottom