• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

KERTWOOD KERTWOOD you know where to source any “surplus” pats for M92? I’ve actually found a guy that has surplus, piston and BCM intact for 60.00 I think? Don’t see too much for wood furniture, pistons, definitely not dust covers

T TapcoFan pretty much hit the nail on the head. AKfiles WTB thread is where i would start.

I'm kind of gunned out at the moment. I've been geeking on my other hobby. How's this for other? Oh... @FatAlbert will cerakote car parts too. Just ask and he'll provide.

So forgive me if I'm not as active here lately. I'll catch the gun bug again sooner or later.

20180708_153345.jpg

20180708_160434.jpg

20180708_163827.jpg

T TapcoFan pretty much hit the nail on the head. AKfiles WTB thread is where i would start.

I'm kind of gunned out at the moment. I've been geeking on my other hobby. How's this for other? Oh... @FatAlbert will cerakote car parts too. Just ask and he'll provide.

So forgive me if I'm not as active here lately. I'll catch the gun bug again sooner or later.

View attachment 1693319
View attachment 1693320
View attachment 1693321
Fatalbert does great work. That looks really clean. cars are welcome here too

It’s alright, I’m still waiting on my AMD build. Sent it out first week of may. Only a few more weeks!

Once I start my new job I think I’m gonna have them do up another m72 kit for me

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Moved the front sight up and refilled the pins to eliminate the small gap. Cold blued some of the parts after cleaning up rust etc. I have a little more detail fitting of the stock, cold blue touch up and I'll put a fork in it. I've got the parts together for my Nhm 90/84s deban to start soon.

Back
Top Bottom