• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Awesome . I love the tripod on the vz59 . The anti aircraft mode is handy but I enjoy the scope and ground mode much more .

The pkm tripod is super light weight but it’s cheap and no where near the quality of the vz59 tripod . I have a mg3 tripod as well which is top quality but it’s also heavy with no anti aircraft mode . I just found a solid deal on a mg3 AA tripod and it will be here tomorrow

Im having one hell of a time locating a couple of vz.59 slings. I need one for the rifle and one for the tripod. Got any leads?

Im having one hell of a time locating a couple of vz.59 slings. I need one for the rifle and one for the tripod. Got any leads?
I gotcha on the rifle but I only have my
One on the tripod . I’ll ask around and dig around as I know I have a few extra rifle slings for the vz59

I gotcha on the rifle but I only have my
One on the tripod . I’ll ask around and dig around as I know I have a few extra rifle slings for the vz59

Thanks. Let me know if you find one or two that you would let go of and shoot me a price, or an outside source with some. There is one place left I need to call and see if they have any.

Thanks. Let me know if you find one or two that you would let go of and shoot me a price, or an outside source with some. There is one place left I need to call and see if they have any.
I know for a fact I have at least one extra . I don’t use slings at all . Never have . So I pile them up.

Recon ordnance and marcolmar is who I’ll ask as I speak to both owners regularly. The tripod stuff is always tough when folks remove parts

I know for a fact I have at least one extra . I don’t use slings at all . Never have . So I pile them up.

Recon ordnance and marcolmar is who I’ll ask as I speak to both owners regularly. The tripod stuff is always tough when folks remove parts

Recon was who I was thinking of. I have never dealt with them though.

Yeah that’s my dude there . He is about to drop his Cetme so I am saving that coin for that . His stuff runs right out the box . That and I’m going to buy a tank from him one day. He’s got like 7-8 of them .

Yeah, he got me to sign up for the Cetme updates. I have a Cetme C and an FR8 so it only seems right that I get a Cetme L model to go with them. Lol

Back
Top Bottom