Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Let's get you cranked up. What did 2R do to you?

Ha. You don't need to do that. They're spinning me up well enough by themselves.

OK Klub. I need some education. They're telling me that the ComBloc barrel that's in it is machined poorly and they won't feel it's safe once they reinstall it with new rivets.

"Safety wise, we cannot guarantee it will be safe to use given the poor seating of the rivets. That is why we
recommend a complete rebuild to make everything safe and look correct.

The surface of the barrel is poorly machined and should be replaced with a new barrel.
There is really no point in doing any less in order to make the rifle safe and to have it
look correct."

Does this make sense? It sounds like a bunch of horse **** to me. $126 for a new American CL barrel and $550 labor to rebuild/refinish.

Nah I told him he could have it if he wants it. I'm on the fence about it

@jstegman1

giphy.gif

Ha. You don't need to do that. They're spinning me up well enough by themselves.

OK Klub. I need some education. They're telling me that the ComBloc barrel that's in it is machined poorly and they won't feel it's safe once they reinstall it with new rivets.

"Safety wise, we cannot guarantee it will be safe to use given the poor seating of the rivets. That is why we
recommend a complete rebuild to make everything safe and look correct.

The surface of the barrel is poorly machined and should be replaced with a new barrel.
There is really no point in doing any less in order to make the rifle safe and to have it
look correct."

Does this make sense? It sounds like a bunch of horse **** to me. $126 for a new American CL barrel and $550 labor to rebuild/refinish.

Dang, you'll never recoup that if you go thru with it all to have an American barrel? Can they just redo the rivets and send it back? Dang, you and 23 need to go get lit tonight. Y'all have had a rough week.

Dang, you'll never recoup that if you go thru with it all to have an American barrel? Can they just redo the rivets and send it back? Dang, you and 23 need to go get lit tonight. Y'all have had a rough week.

having the rivets redone is what the plan was. Now they're telling me new barrel, demill to parts kit, rebuild, refinish $550. I think they're full of **** is what I think.

Back
Top Bottom