• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 22-44-14 KATYUSHA -- Russian song with double subtitles. Watch to the...png
Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 22-44-30 KATYUSHA -- Russian song with double subtitles. Watch to the...png
Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 22-45-31 KATYUSHA -- Russian song with double subtitles. Watch to the...png

Got a NIB pre-ban two days ago. 3 days ago, before I even bought the rifle, I found a pair of the million dollar mags it uses, NIB for cheap at Numrich. They only had two in stock, so I bought both.

The foreign rifle arrives from out of state next Wednesday. Lets see if anyone can guess what it is...

20240215_181729.jpg

Got a NIB pre-ban two days ago. 3 days ago, before I even bought the rifle, I found a pair of the million dollar mags it uses, NIB for cheap at Numrich. They only had two in stock, so I bought both.

The foreign rifle arrives from out of state next Wednesday. Lets see if anyone can guess what it is...

View attachment 6886094
Something in 308?

Yes, that is correct. These are in fact 25 round 308 mags.

As another hint, that mag came in one of the two boxes it is sitting on.
Someone was selling an IKON 308 Galil on here quite a while ago. Thought about getting it, but I rarely shoot the FAL I have so why get another dust collector

Back
Top Bottom