• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Tried my best. Not a great photographer and it’s a big gun to photograph!

Keep in mind. The only parts that 2 rivers applied blueing to was the receiver and the barrel. All other parts (front sight, gas block, trunnions, bipod, selector, muzzle nut, cleaning rod etc) are the ORIGINAL Yugoslavian finish! :thumb: 1986 blueing still looking good!

Bolt and carrier look to have been polished

All stamped parts or electro-penned parts maintained their markings, stamps, or engravings perfectly.

C7B920BF-9048-4C99-B587-0521AF71FE86.jpeg
81959CA4-90D8-4EFE-8837-6DFFABE3FDE0.jpeg
5FD6960A-F4E9-4003-9680-C8EE9B36E216.jpeg
AC8404B9-E539-4ECF-953F-B559D94ACD89.jpeg
45E1C126-2257-4B17-9F93-5EE3CD24D993.jpeg

Wow that bluing looks phenomenal... like a brand new rifle. Really nice
Its quite a piece
Thanks y’all. Today is my birthday too (well tomorrow but celebrated today) just got back from a nice steak dinner to be greeted by a one of a kind M72b1.

To everyone on this thread thank you for joining me during this build. The ODT is truly a family of like minded friends. I hope maybe this build encourages others to take on a similar task of their own! It’s been very fun, trying at times, expensive for a man of my finances, but worth every trade, every second, and every penny.

To the ones who directly helped this become a reality. Thank you for the sales, trades, and advice!
KERTWOOD KERTWOOD
@Omega
@Rollin Bonz
@ random ammo suppliers
T TapcoFan
sovietak474u sovietak474u
@albatros43 (for not hi-jacking the UPS truck)

Everyone else thank you once again for coming with me on the ride;
Get ready for the Skorpion, and RPD, and God willing more and more and more kit builds!

Thanks y’all. Today is my birthday too (well tomorrow but celebrated today) just got back from a nice steak dinner to be greeted by a one of a kind M72b1.

To everyone on this thread thank you for joining me during this build. The ODT is truly a family of like minded friends. I hope maybe this build encourages others to take on a similar task of their own! It’s been very fun, trying at times, expensive for a man of my finances, but worth every trade, every second, and every penny.

To the ones who directly helped this become a reality. Thank you for the sales, trades, and advice!
KERTWOOD KERTWOOD
@Omega
@Rollin Bonz
@ random ammo suppliers
T TapcoFan

Get ready for the Skorpion, and RPD, and God willing more and more and more kit builds!
Happy birthday!

KERTWOOD KERTWOOD
@Omega
@Rollin Bonz
@ random ammo suppliers
T TapcoFan

Oh dang! Happy birthday! That’s one heck of a birthday present for yourself. This thread truly delivers.

Back
Top Bottom