• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

You better buy the best barrel made for an AK for sub MOA. AK's do good at 4 MOA.
Haha yup I'm not expecting to even shoot this for real groups. I'm gonna read up on RPK TM suggested zeroing, I imagine it's like A regular AKM except it's got a windage adjustment knob on the rear sight? I need a Yugo RPK TM. As far as accuracy desires? Like I mentioned, 200 yard maybe 300 yard probe rapid fire fun

People focus too much on moa. Unless you have a scoped sniper rifle that **** don’t matter . All rifles adopted by any military is obviously good enough for our intended use. Anything past 200 yards and you should have a bolt action anyway.
I know I didn't just hear that. I built a AR10 that will stamp a quarter at 200. I not talking on the edge. I mean in the meat of the coin.

The proofs always on the paper: five, five shots groups, same ammunition, same day, same distance starting at 100 yards. Then do the math and state your MOA. This is the standard I have read about for years. Lately it seems like three, three shot groups from 25 yards is enough.

Back
Top Bottom