• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Good choice... Tim has taken care of a couple of my needs in the past.
I spoke to a gentleman named beau on the phone and after 5 minutes I was sold. He started the conversation with " we really like to blue these " and had me from there haha. I've got about 7-12 days left, I assume, for my Childers receiver. Beau quoted me 6 weeks but said more like 4 I believe. That may change because of holidays but I'm in no rush. This wait has made me forget about my pending stamps at least lol.

What kind of accuracy do you hope to reap from this build?
Meh 300-400 yards maxish no means to shoot further but honestly yes it will increase velocity I believe, and yes the GM barrel is very nicely made, but it's still an AKM to an extent. this weapons original purpose was a support by fire light squad automatic weapon. I'm no RPK or AKM builder pro. I have been shot at by the damned thing quite a bit and I'm obviously still here, but as far as what I expect from this RPK? Dust plumes from sustained rapid semi automatic fire, fed via a 75 round drum, at something like a washing machine, or tannerite, or coyotes, or a salvaged vehicle. Lotsa fun. Something big if I ever really need it built well. But I probably will have rare occasions to mark this thing at a known distance range

Back
Top Bottom