• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Negative... not for a single magazine that I never possessed.

Yeah, realistically it would be the solder who is probably in trouble. I don't think it's illegal to try to buy something from overseas. You're not the one responsible for ensuring it's exported properly. IANAL but @triplestack3 is

10's of 1,000's of mags are imported without documentation from Russia every year, many by a small handful of people... I think I'll be ok.

Lots of people speed on the highway every day. Very few get tickets. Also very few ever face any penalties under FTC laws. Quick story I bought half a dozen cable hot boxes 20 years ago for Christmas gifts. Damn place got raided and their records were seized. Cablevision sued me for $600,000. I settled for $6,000. Still sucked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

...shall I also do a refresher on 922r? Lol!

Only reason I know about magazine part was from reading through before I brought in original SVT-38 Magazine. 10 rounds or less is not a magazine under federal law.

Though I agree it is unlikely to happen to you. Just saying it is possible.

Lots of people speed on the highway every day. Very few get tickets. Also very few ever face any penalties under FTC laws. Quick story I bought half a dozen cable hot boxes 20 years ago for Christmas gifts. Damn place got raided and their records were seized. Cablevision sued me for $600,000. I settled for $6,000. Still sucked.

Lesson learned... I usually only buy accessories from overseas, but seen that beauty was available and couldn't help myself... guess I'll stick to pouches and furniture parts in the future.

Back
Top Bottom