• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Lesson learned... I usually only buy accessories from overseas, but seen that beauty was available and couldn't help myself... guess I'll stick to pouches and furniture parts in the future.

I hate to be Debbie Downer but make sure you put value for furniture under $100. I brought in 17 stocks that cost me $5 each everything ok. One stock that cost $105 ITAR violation, unless from Canada. One of the owners of K98k forum actually got a knock on his door from men in suits because of K98k stocks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, realistically it would be the solder who is probably in trouble. I don't think it's illegal to try to buy something from overseas. You're not the one responsible for ensuring it's exported properly. IANAL but T TapcoFan is

Just because I know how the plane works doesn't mean that I know how to land it LOL

20190501_162315.jpg

20190501_162647.jpg

20190501_162630.jpg

Shout out to @Unclesteve-o for hooking me up with my first bake as a wedding gift. Good people no doubt

Anyone have a RPK upper/lower handguard collecting dust? Getting ready to order a set but thought I would check here first.

View attachment 2108523

I have a Russian rpk lower for sure, can't remember if I still have the upper. I'll dig thru the piles and see if I can find it. If your interested shoot me a pm.

Back
Top Bottom