• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Funny thing but I agree. My dad taught me a few things and upkeep on cars was one. Ties not only give you traction, but help in other areas such as braking/slowing down. Can’t cheap out on tires and brakes. Michelin or bust. Just my 02.

Michelin or Goodyear. And, if you're smart you can shop around and catch deals. Like most folks, folks don't prepare. Tires usually give you time to look for their replacements unless you get slashed or run over something.

PSA released 107fr clone.
$600 less than Kvar list rape prices.
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...r-rifle-black-no-cleaning-rod-5165450217.html

sidefolding3_3.jpg

Maybe I won’t feel silly after buying an American made ak after all...

Just kidding
I’d still feel silly but my interest has been piqued

And yet you have more tire problems than anyone? :shocked:

If car people in general weren't so smarmy and people knew they were getting more for their money, it might be different. It's also damn near impossible to research anything. For every 5 star review, there's a 1-star this was the biggest piece of crap I've ever used. In other words, there's not the equivalent of an M70AB2 with a SOPMOD stock in the AK world, you know, the gold standard.

If you really read the 1 star reviews, they usually complain about the services or what they thought they were getting more over the product. When there is a crappy product, it usually have more than 20% 1 stars. That's telling for sure.

Yeah that’s on that poly though. I’m gonna have to send him a PM no worries, I’d be needing his work on all kinds stuff in the future, Steel, aluminum, maybe a parked surface. I’ll shoot him a message I been looking for someone new

And obviously if he did do NFA engraving I could send him a plethora of future clients
I texted him, usually responds pretty quick but nothing yet

Is that one of the stinky pouches? Or you talking bout those flat backs? You gotta catch me between phases lol. Like IR designators, NVGs and holding an AR for a week and I GOT TO get some surplus up in me

No, I was taking about those flatbacks in a pretty much NOS pouch. It's a nice set!

Back
Top Bottom