• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

What do you guys think about this Mak 90 Sporter for $795?
View attachment 2203209

It's got a wonky gas tube on it, I'm curious what the stock on it is though...

Not a terrible price, I would be wary of why the gas tube looks to be sandblasted though - Chinese MAK's are notorious for rust (trust me) so I wouldn't buy it sight unseen for more than $500 - if you can get hands-on it before buying, check for original gas tube and piston, clean and smooth inside of the gas block and for rust on any surface internal and external really. Some end up getting pitted pretty bad.

I love Chinese AK's though and own 5... great guns.

If only 2 kids weren't with us

91wf4DurCtL._SY355_.jpg

Thinking about tipping my toes in Gunbroker as a buyer. Any suggestions?

Been buying on it for years. Of course, as with any online purchases, due diligence is paramount. Flawless feed back and quick responses as previously stated.
Also, some listing have “take a shot” pricing which allows you to make an offer to the seller ie low ball em or offer em a closer to fair Market

I want my 100 acres in nowhere. Its the income part of living nowhere that keeps hanging me up
Yep. It's more realistic just to buy two houses. I was on zillow the other day and saw a house for sale near the experimental forest that looked like an awesome place to build a private range.

I actually bought something off of him once.

Oh I have too... once

Really?? I almost pulled the trigger on a PSL he had up on here a week ago... I guess maybe it's best that I didn't!

He’s a good guy with great stuff but.... ( could be considered snobby, doesn’t return PMs etc...)
He sent me a message inquiring i wanted some 545 plums... of course I responded with an affirmative....
Crickets...

Yep. It's more realistic just to buy two houses. I was on zillow the other day and saw a house for sale near the experimental forest that looked like an awesome place to build a private range.
I am trying to build a range now. Not much land, just 9 acres, but it is a skinny piece of land, so 300 yards should be doable.
Problem is neighbors. Have to shoot suppressed if it is more than a couple mags of 9mm and up.

When we retire, we are moving to TN and buying 50-60 acres with a mountain on the back half for a backstop.

Back
Top Bottom