• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Man that's weird. I only use Radom Beryl's in my SAR3 loves 'em. After shooting them about 4-5 times they seem to work their way into the rifle nicely. My Weiger's I don't even carry around or shoot any more.

Interesting, goes to show how hit or miss some of these can be with mags I guess? I have 2 SAR3's and neither like the Beryls. They lock up but just don't feed reliably. I pretty much stick with my weigers for them.

Interesting, goes to show how hit or miss some of these can be with mags I guess? I have 2 SAR3's and neither like the Beryls. They lock up but just don't feed reliably. I pretty much stick with my weigers for them.

That’s nuts J-P.

If you have some bakelite 556 mags I have a couple of Weigers we could probably do some trading with. Let me know dude.

Bakelite 5.56 mags? I assume you are referring to the century "modified" E.G. 5.45 mags? If you luck up and get one with a Robinson Arms follower they are supposed to be decent mags, but many of them only run loaded to 20 rds. or so due to still having the original EG 5.45 follower and feed lips modified in varying degree by the ol' drunk monkeys. I picked up 3 a while back that are long gone now, but only one had the Robinson follower and none of the feed lips were modified exactly the same...

Back
Top Bottom