• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Howdy gents, new member here, wandered into this mega thread while searching for some Bakelites :)

Started with Bulgarian plum right after AWB sunset, then tried Polish, Arsenal, Yugo, and now have Hungarian. Still have to enjoy owning Romanian, Chinese, Egyptian, Russian ones in the future.

I'll check in once in a while to see who has some Bakes :)

Khyber Pass Special with HG from Mother Russia

DSCF1610.JPG

Howdy gents, new member here, wandered into this mega thread while searching for some Bakelites :)

Started with Bulgarian plum right after AWB sunset, then tried Polish, Arsenal, Yugo, and now have Hungarian. Still have to enjoy owning Romanian, Chinese, Egyptian, Russian ones in the future.

View attachment 2232527

Welcome!!! I can tell you'll fit right in!! I think Shemp Shemp still has a couple of bakes for sale?

View attachment 2232527
Solid post, tip of the hat to you
I was going to clean mine this weekend, but now I’m not gonna because this has reassured me it’s fine
Little PB blast and some CLP = gtg!

View attachment 2232527

Good pic and has anyone ever told you that you have nice, normal spacing between your toes? No homo. My boys have so much space between their big and second toes I tell them that they could kick a fence post barefooted and not stub their toe.

Back
Top Bottom